Liebster Award Tag!!




So recently I have been nominated to do the Liebster Award Tag by the wonderful and gorgeous Thevya! You definitely should check out her blog about lifestyle, beauty, fashion & faith, it is marvellous! <3

This is really such an amazing opportunity for small bloggers to also be heard! So let's start:

The rules of the tag:
  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  2. Answer the nominator's 11 questions.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.


1. If you had one wish, what would it be?

If I had one wish, it would be to be happy :)

2. Cats or dogs?

There is no way I can decide :o

3. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

I just love writing in general, it kind of calms me down also it is such a great feeling to connect with so many people all over the world!

4. Who is your role model?

I actually really don't have a role model. I know it's weird, right?

5. Favourite makeup product?

I seriously couldn't live without my eyeliner. It makes me feel like an independent and strong woman haha

6.Most embarassing moment?

To be honest, recently,  I really don't know haha... but there was one thing when I was about 11, that I'll never ever get out of my head. I sat in a shopping trolley and my friend was moving me around our yard, while my crush was there as well. Of course I was trying to be as girly and cute as possible haha, when my friend suddenly went too fast and dropped me out of the trolley. I landed with my face ahead in the muddy meadow. And now the best. I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to do, so I just started barking! Yes, like a dog... Hahaha Omg, what even was I.. or still am I lol.

7. Do you have any hobbies?

I loooove to sing. I just feel so like myself when I sing and it is just the most joyful and relaxing thing ever. I could sing 24/7 lol

8. What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start a blog?

If it is, what makes you happy, then just do it, and don't overthink too much, that's the worst! Also don't be sad, when you're not gaining as much followers as you want at the beginning. Everything  good takes time, and at the end it also shouldn't be about that, right? Just enjoy and have fun with what you do, and time will make the rest :) <3

9. If you had to live anywhere, where would it be and why?

I would love to live in London, I seriously don't know why but I just have a really strong connection with that city haha .. I also find LA really interesting, but for now it just seems too far away to really live there :)

10. What is your favourite dessert?


Everything.

11.  Summer or winter and why?

Summer of course!! Winter is just cold and depressing lol..And if it is too hot in summer, you have sooo many opportunities to cool down.. Jump into the pool, eat ice-cream, visit an igloo lol.. In winter the only thing you can do against freezing is staying inside, which, as already mentioned, only causes depression. Of course it is nice to stay inside sometimes, drinking hot chocolate, watching some films or cuddling with your significant other  ..buuut Summer is just haaaaapppyyyyyyy time yaaaay haha...I got way too excited about that.

So now, these are the amazing people I want to nominate :) <3

  1. Katherine
  2. Jess
  3. Leanne
  4. Samantha
  5. Lauren
  6. Rebecca
  7. Adriana
  8. Ema
  9. Hannah
  10. Charli
  11. Angharad

My questions for those lovely people :D <3

  1. Why did you call your blog, the way you called it?
  2. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
  3. What was the craziest thing you have ever done?
  4. Do you have any hidden talents, which one?
  5. What would you do, If you were the other gender for one day?
  6. What do you like most about yourself?
  7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  8. What is/was your most hated subject at school and why?
  9. If you had to change your name for some reason, how would you name yourself?
  10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
  11. Something more serious at the end: If you had to choose when you're going to die, which age would you choose and why?

Inform me when you answered the questions, it would be very interesting for me to read  ;D


Lots of Loveeeeeee xx

Comments

  1. I absolutely adored reading your blog post!! amazing! :)xx thank you for taking your time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to answer your amazing questions :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, Geena!
    http://indecisivejess.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-discover-new-bloggers.html

    Lovely blog (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Mind looking at my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Vegan Cherry Soup | Easy Recipe

Beauty Shopping in London & Brighton