Beauty Shopping in London & Brighton


When I was in the UK I bought a lot of stuff. Actually I wanted to buy sooo many clothes in Topshop, Urban Outfitters, River Island etc. because we don't have these stores in my country, but as you can see I ended up buying so much beauty stuff that at the end I didn't have any money left to buy clothes lol.. I am not sad, because this definitely was not my last time being in Brighton & London. 
I don't know how I will get there, but I will! Haha <3 


I bought Tanya Burr's book at Waterstone's in Brighton, and I am happy I did! It is absolutely lovely!
I always wanted to have her lipsticks, but unfortunately I couldn't find them anywhere in Brighton and London! I almost gave up on them, when on our last day we went to the Windsor Castle in Windsor, and I just wanted to take a look at their Superdrug and found them! So of course I had to buy them haha. They are amazing and sooo smooth on your lips!


I bought these in London and I was shocked how hard it was to find the Victoria Secret shop! 
It is literally hidden in some dark corner haha.. But the store was really so overwhelming with it's 4 floors! Also, these smell so good! Personally I prefer the ones by PINK :)


These beauties I also bought in London in ALDO. 
I really needed sunglasses, and then I saw this one at ALSO and it was love at the first sight, just look at her Lol 
Also I am so madly in love with my watch, you can't imagine! I just really love the concept of it. As you can see you have a watch, just with several wristbands, so you can change it how you like! I picked this one up because I just love that it is rosegold, I think it's just an eyecatcher! But they also had other ones with flower themed prints etc..


May I introduce to you! The items that made me poor within 3 seconds! (I bought everything from Debenhams)

I alwaaays wanted to have one of the Naked palettes! When I was about to buy them I paniced a little because I just couldn't decide between Naked2 and Naked3, so I asked a very nice staff member which one she would recommend me, and she said Naked1! I never even thought about Naked1 before haha, but she said it was just the best for my skin tone (olive skin tone), so I trusted her and bought it! And I can tell you I am MORE than just happy with my choice! Naked1 is really underrated! Something I also really wanted to buy was the "Better Than Sex" Mascara by Too Faced, but they didn't have it, so I bought "They're Real" by Benefit. Somehow I now regret not buying the "Roller Lash" Mascara by Benefit, because I've seen some reviews and it just looks sooo good! Also to be honest, when I first applied the "They're Real" Mascara I was a bit disappointed, because I didn't see any difference to my old and very cheap (2 pounds) "I love extreme" mascara by Essence, but now I have to say "They're Real" is a really good mascara, you just need to put more time in applying it :) 
I bought the HOOLA bronzer by Benefit because I really needed a good bronzer and my friend, you could almost say, forced me to buy it because she said it was so good haha. AND OMG this bronzer is the best bronzer I ever had! I never got so many compliments on my skin, since I've been using the HOOLA bronzer!!
Oh and Elie Saab is just my love, but is very expensive in Vienna, and as parfumes are way cheaper in the UK than in my country I bought it without even thinking about it for a single second :D <3 




Now on this picture you can see products from Superdrug, The Body Shop, Lush and Urban Outfitters :)

From Urban Outfitters I bought the "Not You Mother's Way To Grow" shampoo and the EOS lipbalm in mint and vanilla taste :) .. As I already mentioned, I didn't have much money left so I couldn't buy any clothes there.. Yes I almost cried haha.
From The Body Shop I bought  a strawberry hand balm, which is seriously, I'm not joking at all, the best hand balm I have ever used, and I used a lot! Also the lip palm smells amazing and is just really pretty on your lips. Aswell I bought this little handbag size parfume, because it was cheap and good Lol. We also have a Body Shop in Vienna but I never noticed that they have such good products!
From Superdrug I bought a sanitizer.. I don't know why haha., Bronzer for my neck, you know, to make my neck have the same colour as my face and not to have that typical "Make-Up-Face" Lol, and this concealer, because again I really needed one. I didn't buy Make-Up products for 3 months before, because I knew I will buy everythingin the UK haha. The #MAKEUP bag i got for free because I bough 3 make up products :)


You probably think why the hell I bought these products? Haha.. BECAUSE THEY ALL WERE 1 POUND. Omg, there was this shop in Brighton where everything was for 1 pound! And not just crap products! Reaally good products from beauty to food and more! I was soo impressed by that shop really! Things that will normally cost 6 pounds you really find there for only 1 pound. Omg If I would live in Brighton, I really would shop there daily haha.... And yes, to clear this up, I bought heat patches because I really had bad backache this day :p


Lots of Love! Xxx

Comments

  1. You bought so many things! That watch looks really nice and I really want to buy Tanya's book :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her book is really gorgeous!! :D hehe Xx

      Delete
  2. OMG there is so many things ! Love it !

    Vic from www.vicinparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Too Face Better Than Sex mascara is amazing! Try is as soon as you can, it's my current fav right now. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! I really wanted to have this mascara, but they didn't have it in debenhams, but I think I'm going to buy it online. Thanks :D <3

      Lots of Love xxx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the victoria secret mists! they are my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Vegan Cherry Soup | Easy Recipe

Not every Vegan is a healthy Vegan