Dealing With Finals Stress


I would like to share some personal tipps and positive thoughts with you, to keep you motivated and to get you through this horrible phase the best way possible.

Some of you may have noticed, some of you may have not, haha,  but recently I unfortunately didn't have much time to write blog posts. I really have so many ideas and things I want to write about, but I'm just in such a hurry and there is so much stress in school.
I could literally cry. Actually I already did, and not only once haha.
However I think that is pretty normal, when you're under so much pressure.

  • IT WON'T LAST FOREVER
This is what I am keep telling myself.. All this stress won't last forever, you may feel helpless and like you're dying, no sleep just tears. I know how you feel. But it will be over very soon. Just don't give up! Give your best and your all. At the end you will be so proud of yourself, and partying will feel more deserved than ever! ;) 

  • YOU ARE PERFECT
I am that kind of a person, if I am generally weak in a subject, I think "I am bad anyways, I won't make it.. I can't do this. I am too stupid for this"... STOP, JUST STOP. If you think like that, it is only logical that you fail. So I recently started telling myself, even if it is not true at all, that I am perfect and I totally know what I am doing haha. Really, just smile, and think you can do this, and so you will! This really helped me a lot.

  • YOU LOVE MATHS
You love maths. Or whatever subject you actually hate. You love it now, okay?  This has kind of the same conception, as I described above. Just tell yourself you love your hated subject so much, you couldn't live without it.  
It is all about the positivity :)

  • FIND YOUR TIME
This is really important. You have to know when you are the most concentrated. It doesn't make any sense if you learn all night, and try to squeeze things in your brain, while your brain already is asleep.
For example, my brain works best in the early mornings, when I've just woken up, so I could never learn throughout 2am like some of my classmates do. I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 3am to learn instead. This is not something for everyone, but you have to find out what works best for you :)

  • BREATHE
Only if it is for 10 minutes. Breathe and calm down. You are not a roboter, you can't just function without any complications, I mean even machines have to deal with complications! I know there is so much to do, but no time! Still, find 10 minutes a day where you can fully relax, and you will feel so much better instantly. And always keep in mind: It is not the end of the world.


Beyonce is me. I am Beyonce. Lol



LOTS OF LOVE XXX

You can do it! I believe in you xx


Comments

  1. This doesn't only apply to exams but to everything! So true! And Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! :) I recently discovered your blog and I come here now everytime you post something. :) I really enjoy reading the things you have to say. Keep up the great work, I'm a fan!! :)

    xoxo Ana ♥

    www.the-secret-life-of-ana-g.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Vegan Cherry Soup | Easy Recipe

Beauty Shopping in London & Brighton

Liebster Award Tag!!